mandag den 25. november 2013

An update

My life have changed. I have found a place were I fit in at the school, which is great!
I have a routine every day, and I relax on weekends.
When it come to love - I'm lost. The dream guy from Bulgaria is slipping slowly out of my life, but I don't think he disappears from my beating heart.

I miss my friends from the boarding school, I was on last year. I think about them every day. One of my best friends Elizabeth has some problems with her love-life. She likes this boy from her school (fare away from me), she doesn't know if he likes her or not. She is nervous around him. I wish it was me who was in love with a guy who lived near me.

The 28th December Elizabeth doing a sleepover for ''our group''. I can't wait!

It is less than a month to Christmas, I am pleased!

Just the last thing. For now on I wanna focus on friendships and not the prince in my life.
There are so many important things in the world.

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” 



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar