onsdag den 30. oktober 2013

He's in my dreams

He appears in almost every dream of mine. I see his face. I can almost touch him. The dreams is nightmares to me because when I wake up he's gone. I am mad, crazy or nuts.
I want to talk with him every day but I can't. I want to write to him every day but he would probably think that I was annoying. He don't write to me ever - if I what to write with him, I have to start the conversation. I ask questions and he replies shortly.
It's been a lot of months since I met him and he has been in my mind ever since.




1 kommentar:

  1. Ohh...
    I know how you feel.
    I often feel like this way but you know what? We just glorify the person that we are dreaming of, you should know that he is not greater than you, if you write to him this is for his benefit. Just know that you are as good as him.

    SvarSlet